Subject: To NFPs and OCPs for action: Pre-season respiratory surveillance webinar – presentations and feedback survey
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 19:13:32 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:        National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, Operational 
Contact Points for COVID-19, Influenza and SARI

Cc:        National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for participating in the respiratory virus surveillance network 
webinar on Monday 16 September 2024, at 11.00-12.30 CEST. The presentations 
from the webinar are available via the below link.

https://sftp.ecdc.europa.eu/ThinClient/WTM/public/index.html#/login

Username: Resp-webinar

Password: 4H5L4P5-wBPt

Please take the time to fill out a very short feedback survey by November 6 
:  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/WebinarFeedbackSurvey2024> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/WebinarFeedbackSurvey2024. The survey 
results will be used to choose relevant topics for upcoming regional 
surveillance webinars.

Kind regards,

The ECDC and WHO Europe and Respiratory Viruses Teams

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL